Herbed Corn Oil
It is great to experiment and give it a try to some new flavours even for the oil you're using in your cooking. Simple oil can be absolutely different and become incredibly enriched with new flavors if you add a bunch of fresh herbs to it.
3 cups (packed) fresh parsley leaves
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
1 1/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt[/ingredients]
- Peel garlic and grind it meticulously.
- Pulse parsley and lemon zest in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
- Add garlic and pulse again.
- Add oil and salt and pulse again until well combined.
- Herbed oil can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.