Roselle Tea Leaves
Roselle tea is a herbal tea made as an infusion from crimson or deep magenta-coloured calyces of the roselle flower, found in the Nagaland region of India. It is consumed both hot and cold. It has a tart, cranberry-like flavour, and sugar or honey is often added to sweeten it.
Roselle Tea is a must have for people who want to maintain their weight without giving up their favourite foods, as it decreases the production of amylase, an enzyme that catalyses the hydrolysis of starch into sugar. Hence, it helps the body break down everything and not absorb too much from unhealthy starchy food, which means minimal fat gain from junk foods.
Roselle Benefits :
- Helps prevent weight gain
- Decreases alcohol absorption, great for hangovers
- Rich source of vitamins and minerals
- Good for heart health
- Cools down body temperature and hydrates you (roselle extracts are used in a lot of sports drinks for this purpose, but in small dosage)
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Boosts immune system
- Cancer fighting properties
Please, add this product to Collection to show a similar products within Collection