Jau (barley rice) is a major cereal grain, commonly found in bread, beverages, and various cuisines of every culture.
One of the first cultivated grains in history, it remains one of the most widely consumed grains, globally.
Barley and other whole grain foods have rapidly been gaining popularity over the past few years due to the various health benefits they can offer.
Whole grains are important sources of dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals that are not found in refined or "enriched" grains. Refining grains removes the bran, germ, and most of their fiber and nutrients.
Choosing whole grains over their processed counterparts can help reduce the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer and other chronic health problems.
Jau Benefits :
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
- Regular consumption reduces risk of obesity
- Reduces risk of Cancer
- Reduces symptoms of Arthritis and promotes healthy bones and teeth
- Fights diabetes
- Prevents gallstones in women
- Improves digestion
- Prevents UTI's
- Natural source of Arginine and Nitric Oxide for athletes and people who weight train